Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Blogging

Okay I admit it, I'm a bad blogger.

Or at least I have been.

I thought that blogging would give me something to do, a release if you will, from the stress of planning a wedding, quitting my job, packing, moving, unpacking, and looking for a new job, not to mention trying to figure out which was is up since I now live in Manhattan. But, alas, I've found myself wandering the streets of Manhattan looking for things to do, trying to figure out how to make friends, and well catching up on a lot of TV. Lame I know (at least the TV part anyway).

I read a lot of blogs. I love when you all post new ones. I get excited. People blog about EVERYTHING. There are those dedicated solely to peoples life experiences, those to cooking (maybe I'll learn something), and a personal favorite is one dedicated to cupcakes!

Being that I live in this uber-chic city where anything and everything can happen I think you'll find that I'm an eclectic blogger. It may take me a while to figure out how to post links and pictures (actually I'm sorta lazy about uploading pictures to be honest, but I'll work on that) but I'll try and keep it interesting. So stay tuned and I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
No More Idle Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Rapidly Find Movies, Console Games, MP3 Singles, Applications and Download Them @ Rapid Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]